Meme Hunters – contest on the occasion of Witcher’s Day5 Żywiołów
Immerse yourself in the magical world of The Witcher and train like a real monster hunter!
On December 16, on the occasion of the 35th anniversary of the premiere of the story “The Witcher” in “Fantastyka”, and the upcoming premiere of the second season of the Witcher series, together with Netflix and Nowa Fantastyka, we encourage you to celebrate the Witcher Day! On this occasion, we have prepared a contest for you in which you can win amazing prizes:
The first prize is a ticket to the Witcher School LARP and a unique, limited edition of the Nowa Fantastyka magazine, created in cooperation with Netflix. This edition has a circulation of only 400 copies and will not be available in the normal distribution. For the second and third places, the winners will receive the aforementioned unique magazine. The magazine is in Polish but it has a great collectible value as it is the same magazine Andrzej Sapkowski published his first short story about The Witcher in – a debut that led to the publishing success of The Witcher saga.
The competition task is to create a witcher meme based on the photos selected by us, taken during Witcher School LARP. Each of you can prepare a maximum of 3 competition entries. Let your imagination run wild! However, remember not to include vulgar content in your memes. You can post your competition entries in the comments below this post until December 22 23:59
We encourage you to participate in the competition. Let’s celebrate Witcher’s Day together!
Regulations of the competition celebrating Witcher’s Day “Meme Hunters”
- The competition is organized by the 5 Żywiołów Dominik Wawrzyniak www.5zywiolow.com/shop – your suppliers of an unforgettable adventure.
- The competition runs from the moment the competition post is posted on Witcher School’s fanpage until December 22 23:59.
- To enter the contest, participants have to post an entry in the comments of the competition post.
Conditions for participation in the competition
- Only a natural person (within the meaning of Polish law) may be a participant of the Competition.
- The condition for participation in the Competition is the fulfillment of the following conditions:
- a) familiarization with the rules of the competition
- b) fulfillment of the conditions specified in §3 p.1
Competition rules and prizes
- The subject of the competition is the preparation of an entry and its publication in the comments section under the competition post on the Witcher School fan page.
- The subject of the competition entry is the creation of a witcher “meme”, i.e. a humorous picture based on the photos provided by the organizer of Witcher School LARP by adding a text or picture by the participant.
- The prizes in the Competition are:
- a) 1st place: a personal ticket for the Witcher School LARP and a unique, witcher edition of the Nowa Fantastyka magazine,
- b) 2nd place: a unique, witcher edition of the Nowa Fantastyka magazine
- c) 3rd place: unique, witcher edition of Nowa Fantastyka magazine.
- Any doubts regarding the rules of the Competition, the provisions of its Regulations and the interpretation is decided by the Organizer.
- The winner of the prize will be notified of the win in response to the comment containing the winning entry and in the post announcing all competition winners,
- In order to confirm the will to accept the award, the notified Winner should reply by e-mail to the address indicated by the Organizer within the time limit of 3 (three) days from the date of sending the notification, under pain of losing the right to the prize.
- The competition entries may not contain profanity.
- Each Participant may submit a maximum of 3 competition entries.
- The winning entries will be selected by a jury within 7 days after the end of the competition.
- The competition organizer reserves the right to award a greater number of competition entries.
Personal Data of the Competition Participant
- The condition for receiving the prize is that the Competition Participant provides personal data, i.e. name, surname, e-mail address, postal address and contact telephone number (in order to arrange the transfer of the prize).
- The data provided will be processed solely for the purpose of carrying out this competition and the delivery of prizes.
Competition Participant’s Statement
- The Competition participant declares that:
- a) he is entitled to exclusive and unlimited copyrights to the submitted competition works;
- b) grants the Organizer a free, territorially and time-unlimited license to publicly share the competition work by the Organizer (with the right to sub-license) in the Organizer’s publications, on the website www.5zywiolow.com and other Organizer’s websites, as well as on social networks, for the purposes of implementation and promotion of the Competition in such a way, as well as for all activities necessary to make the competition works available and to implement the Competition, as well as to promote the Organizer’s company and activities, in particular introducing them to computer networks, the Internet, multiple recording and reproduction of materials using any technique , sending work to other cooperating entities in any form and by any means, and for preparation for own needs, in particular for editorial and computer processing;
- The organizer is entitled to change the provisions of these Regulations. The amended Regulations are in force from the time they are published on the website.